Extremely dry skin

Stelatopia Cleansing gel

New Arrivals
New Arrivals
New Arrivals
Extremely dry skin

Stelatopia Cleansing gel

Stelatopia Cleansing gel is specially designed to provide instant relief to babies and newborns* with extremely dry skin . 
It compensates for the drying effect of water and soothes skin irritations.
Its formula countains 98% of natural origin ingredients and its key active ingredient comes from organic sunflowers, with proven soothing properties.

*Babies out of NICU

Tube 200ml

Certifications
  • Image
    98% ingredients of natural origin
    98% ingredients of natural origin
  • Image
    Ingredient safety policy
    Ingredient safety policy
  • Image
    Dermatologist tested
    Dermatologist tested
  • Image
    Fragrance-free
    Fragrance-free
  • Image
    Fabriqué en France
    Made in France
  • Image
    Vegan
    Vegan
  • Image
    Recyclable bottle
    Recyclable bottle
  • Image
    Approval by a local eczema association
    Approval by a local eczema association
benefits
Image
Baby – Child Mustela : baby in the grass
Good for the skin & the planet

Skin dryness weakens baby's skin: Time for special tender care! 

Our Stelatopia Gel is specially designed and tested for extremely dry skin and can be used even on newborns.
It cleanses gently and leaves a protective film on the skin, preventing from the drying effect of hard water.  It instantly soothes your little one's feeling of discomfort and leaves baby's skin feeling perfectly comfortable, soft and supple.

Our eco-designed gel's formula is 100% biodegradable: Gentle with baby, gentle with our planet! 

Product safety & effectiveness

For guaranteed safety from birth, our Stelatopia skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and are tested on extremely dry skin.
Each product must pass a minimum of 450 tests and measures.

92%

of parents find that their children's skin is cleansed gently.(1)

72%

of parents find that the severe dryness of their child's skin is reduced.(2)

Clinically proven effectiveness:

  • Compensates for the drying effect of hard water: 89%(1)
  • The skin is softer, more supple and feels more comfortable: 82%(1)


(1) Clinical study carried out under dermatological and pediatric control on 39 infants, babies and children during 21 days (self-assessment).
(2) Clinical study carried out under dermatological and pediatric control on 32 infants, babies with extremely dry skin and children during 21 days (self-assessment).

Image
Baby – Child Mustela: baby smiling
usage
Image
Baby – Child Mustela: baby applying Mustela hydrating cream

Our Stelatopia Cleansing gel is designed for body and face. Our handy pump bottle delivers the exact right amount of gel in just one step (no waste!). 

Step 1
Press the creamy gel into your hand. 

Step 2
Slightly rub your hands to lather. Then wash baby’s entire body.

Step 3
Rinse gently.

Step 4
Delicately dab dry your baby's skin with a clean cotton towel - without rubbing! Avoiding friction will protect your child's skin.

Safety & Ingredients
Key ingredients

The key active ingredient in our Stelatopia range is sunflower oil Distillate.
This ingredient was specially selected for extremely dry skin because it activates the skin's replenishment process and features long-proven soothing properties.
We use French organically farmed sunflower seeds, from which we extract the most fattly acid part of the oil. We do this in our own production facility, located in the Eur-et-Loire region in France.

To strengthen its hydrating power, our formula has been combined with avocado Peresose®, shea butter and natural origin glycerine. 

Image
Maternity Mustela: Mom cuddling her child
Ingredients

Contains 98% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 2% represents ingredients which have been selected for their high-tolerance properties and allow for a long term protection of the formula.

INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.

Reviews
Customer reviews
Writing an opinion
Customer reviews
Writing an opinion