This liniment gently cleanses Baby's bottom, as soon as birth*. It also protects Baby's skin from the irritating effects of humidity and diaper rubbing.
Based on a traditional extra-virgin olive oil recipe, fragrance free and with 99% natural origin ingredients, this liniment is ideal to cleanse Baby's bottom at each nappy change.
*Babies out of NICU.
Good for the skin, and the planet
Another nappy change? Our liniment will ease your nappy change routine.
This 2 in 1 fragrance-free liniment can be used at each nappy change to gently cleanse and provide long-term hydration to Baby's bottom.
Based on a traditional recipe with extra-virgin olive oil, high in omega 6 and 9, its natural preparation forms a thin layer on Baby's skin to protect it from humidity and diaper rubbing.
And that's not all: its bottle is recyclable. Make sure you throw it in the right bin!
Product safety & effectiveness
For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests.
of midwives are satisfied with Mustela's liniment.(2)
of parents are satisfied: they find that the liniment cleanses gently and leaves a protective film on their baby's bottom.(1)
Clinically proven effectiveness.
(1) Clinical study carried out under dermatological and pediatric control on 58 babies, including babies under 3 months, during 4 weeks (% of satisfaction, self-assessment by parents).
(2) Use test carried out on widwives, for 50 babies.
Can be used at each nappy change.
Shake the bottle before use.
Apply a good amount of liniment on a cotton pad.
Gently cleanse Baby's bottom. No need to rinse.
That's it! Time for a new nappy!
Our key ingredients
We chose extra-virgin olive oil, high in omega 6 and 9, as our key active ingredient to specifically care for babies' fragile skin. Our oil is sourced from responsible and sustainable supply chains.
The liniment contains 99% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1%is used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.
AQUA, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, CALCIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES / C 10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN OLEATE, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA ROOT EXTRACT, ZEA MAYS OIL, TOCOPHEROL.