- After each day’s bath, carefully moisturize your baby’s face and body with a treatment that’s specially adapted to an infant’s delicate skin.
- In cold weather, apply a protective cream to your baby’s exposed skin before going outside.
- If you notice any cuts or scratches, carefully clean and disinfect the area right away. Treating irritation once it occurs
- Clean the irritated areas with a soap-free, non-drying skin cleanser, and dry.
- Then apply a moisturizing, nourishing and healing skincare product adapted to delicate infant skin. This will soothe the irritation and promote skin repair while reducing the risk of infection.
- Talk to a healthcare professional if there are scabs or extensive or oozing lesions, if your baby is having trouble sleeping or is irritable, or if his skin does not improve after a few weeks of treatment.